高效液态混凝土膨胀剂 TK-8628

产品特性:TK-8628在普通硅酸盐水泥和矿渣硅酸盐水泥里添加其质量为3%-5%的高效液态混凝土膨胀剂,可取代等量水泥,减水率达10%-15%,混凝土的强度不降低,还具有一定的早强功能,抗渗标号提高一倍以上,水化热低,抗裂补偿收缩率好。

 

Product characteristics:TK-8628,a kind of high efficient liquid concrete expansive agent,being added in ordinary portland cement and slag portland cement for about 3% - 5% of the total, can replace the same quality of cement.The water reducing rate will reach to 10%-15% and not only the strength of concrete will not be reduced, but the concrete will be able to own the function of early strength,to more than double anti permeability label, to low hydration heat,and to raise anti cracking shrinkage rate.

 

上一个:

下一个:

Powered by CloudDream